Doctor insights on:
I need phenergan to rub on. Pills dont help. My Dr rarely writes compound meds, he needs an example how2write it. Can someone give an example please!!
He might: discuss with a pharmacologist.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: Some significant possible adverse effects of Phenergan involving the central nervous system include catatonic states, confusion, delirium, disorientation, dizziness, drowsiness, euphoria, excitation, faintness, fatigue, hallucinations, hysteria, insomnia, lassitude, nervousness, nightmares, sedation, seizure, and somnolence. I am not sure of the individual frequencies of these side effects. ...Read more
Consider this info: Most common side effects of Phenergan are drowsiness, dizziness, anxiety, blurred vision, dry mouth, stuffy nose, ringing in your ears, weight gain, swelling in your hands or feet, impotence, trouble having an orgasm, or constipation. Try this link for more info regarding long-term use: http://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-9412/phenergan+injection/details ...Read more
Yes: Depending on your specific sensitivity only one of the two might suffice. What are we trying to achieve? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can pills enlarge my breast?
- Diet pills are really safe
- What do detox pills do?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Should you keep taking active pills if you get your period early
- Morning after pill twice in one month
- Begin taking birth control pills during period
- If i am ovulating will morning after pill work
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online