Doctor insights on:
Peyote Stitch Patterns
DANGERS/PEYOTE EXPER: There was a study published in biological psychiatry in 2005, which compred group of navajos who took peyote and others who did not.There was no significant deficit on any neropsychological testing including rand mental health inventory.And there were some positive affects than non users. Alcohol users did worse than the contro; group on the same testing. ...Read more
What to do if I have a few dried buttons of peyote. How many will it take to get me high, and how many to hallucinate?
A doctor should not: Be involved with helping people potentially hurt themselves. If you are native american and this is part of a religious ritual, tribal elders would be the better ones to give you advice. Hallucinogens are not benign drugs, especially as you get older. They raise heart rate and blood pressure, which might be benign when you are 25 but not at 40. My advice is to throw them away. ...Read more
What do you recommend if I have a few dried buttons of peyote. How many will it take to get me high, and how many to hallucinate?
Why do you think an: Ethical physician would give you the answer to how you can make yourself crazy? If you are entering this as a religious experience in a native american culture, there are tribal elders who can give you the information about whether you are ready for it and what you should do. If a 40 year old woman wants to get high and hallucinate, my suggestion is to enter counseling and get help. ...Read more
Pcp started me on Lipitor recently. Been having some wild crazy vivid dreams. Nothing scary or anything, but peyote (never done it) style weirdness.
Duck: Rare side effect. Cut the amount back and see. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for csection stitches to dissolve?
- Can you get dry socket with stitches?
- Positive ana titer speckled pattern
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What will happen if i let a deep cut on my hand heal on its own without stitches?
- Pain in right side feels like stitch
- Stitch like pain in stomach
- Constant stitch pain in left side
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free