Doctor insights on:
Persistent Dry Cough And Soreness In Chest
Dry cough: Given that you have provided us with no information about yourself, not even your age, let alone any medical history or medications, you may have environmental allergies, gastric reflux or pharyngobronchial infection. You may try OTC antihistamine and PPI to see if you have relief as well as keep well hydrated. If no improvement after a few days, see your doctor. ...Read more
Have chest pain like pressure, dry cough, dry sore throat, picked it up in tokyo. Should I take the amoxacillin I have with me ?
Flu: You need to see a doctor. Do not delay. ...Read more
7 days ago dry cough, sore throat. since 3 days ago cough with yellowish phlegm and pain in chest with deep breaths and back while exhale. ?
Possibilities....: do you have a fever? Your symptoms sound like you may have acute bronchitis or even pneumonia. It could be viral or bacterial (bacterial more likely with fever!). You need to see a doctor for diagnosis and treatment. If you smoke, you need to quit to decrease airway inflammation. Good luck! ...Read more
I've had a stuffed up nose sore throat chest hurts dry cough for four days now. What is wrong? What medicine can I try otc?
I have pain back of neck.
Swollen front of around neck .Sore throat, Heaviness of chest, weezing dry cough and no mucus.
I had cold and sore throat 4 days ago. I started having a dry cough yesterday and chest pain. I'm feeling tired and i'm having body ache. Common cold?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Dry cough and pain in chest
- Pain in left side of chest and cough
- Burning in throat and chest with cough
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Tickle in chest dry cough
- Burning cough in chest and throat
- Cough and rattle in chest
- I have mucus in my chest and when i tap my back and cough i spit up brown mucus
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free