Doctor insights on:
Daily - if diluted: One cup of water mixed with 1 tbsp. Of 3 percent hydrogen peroxide is an easy and antiseptic home remedy mouthwash that can be used daily. You can mix equal parts hydrogen peroxide and water if you have canker sores. Don't worry if the mixture foams a bit when you're rinsing. Make sure to spit and rinse afterwards. Do not swallow. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
With a tooth infection how soon would your face swell if it was going to the only thing I can use is salt water rinse and peroxide Mouthwash ?
After washing my mouth out with Colgate Peroxide mouthwash a few times per day for past few days, my tongue feels burn pain when I drink liquid. I stopped using the mouthwash. Will the burning heal?
I have a tooth infection will salt water n peroxide mouthwash help with pain n infection went dentist but I have reaction to antibiotics ?
Manual Brush +: Remember that mouthwash does not take the place of proper teeth cleaning: 1) use a soft manual toothbrush. 2) place the brush where the teeth and the gum join together. 3) move the brush in circles. 4) do all teeth this way on the face side and the tongue side. 5) follow up with a water pik spraying water in circles same places. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Can using OTC peroxide/whitening mouthwash cause dry mouth or "burnt" sensation on tongue? Have noticed that in past wk & just started using new rinse
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Hydrogen peroxide mouthwash alters taste buds
- Dangers of hydrogen peroxide as mouthwash
- Singers mouthwash and hydrogen peroxide recipe
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can peroxide burn your skin?
- After using hydrogen peroxide white spots
- Does hydrogen peroxide damage tooth enamel?
- Benzoyl peroxide
- Talk to a dentist online for free