Doctor insights on:
Permanent Cure For Herpes
Yes: Yes that is an ongoing investigation.Get a more detailed answer ›
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
Herpes: Nope. There is no cure. There is coming in the future hopefully a vaccine to prevent and possibly a vaccine process to suppress the viral shedding of those infected. ...Read more
No cure, can treat: Herpes is a virus that once you have, it can stay hidden in the skin. Your immune system keeps it from multiplying and causing the breakout or sores. When your immune system is weaker, like when it is busy fighting off a cold, the virus comes out to the surface. We do have medication that can help keep the virus from coming out, but there is no cure that will totally wipe it out of your system. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there a permanent cure for herpes?
- Permanent cure for dandruff
- Permanent cure for halitosis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Permanent cure for melasma
- Tinea versicolor permanent cure
- Permanent cure for piles
- Can arthritis be cured or is it permanent?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free