Doctor insights on:
Periostat Oral Contraceptive
Popular bcps: There are so many "popular" brands. There are geographic differences with some brands more popular in certain location than others. Depending on marketing, word of mouth, provider familiarity, price and availability. ...Read more
Transgendered: There is nothing in your file to indicate why a man would want to take oral contraceptives. Are you asking because you are transgendered and want to change genders? If you are not asking because you want to become a female then the answer is no. There is no reason to take estrogen and progresterones if you are a man. Birth control pills would not be used in a man. ...Read more
Extended cycle pills: Many women do this in order to skip a period. It's perfectly safe. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Oral contraceptive
- Using oral contraceptives
- Benadryl and mylanta and carafate oral contraceptive
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does oral contraceptive pill mood changes cause postpartum depression?
- Does oral contraceptive use cause deep vein thrombosis?
- Can you take tetracycline when you have oral contraceptive pills?
- Does oral contraceptive use cause cholelithiasis?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free