Doctor insights on:
Period Patella Fracture Removed
A fracture is a broken bone. As there is cartilage at the end of many bones at the joint, a fracture may also include a break in the cartilage. Fractures and broken bones are the same thing. It seems that many believe that a "fracture" is a lesser injury or an incomplete break in the bone, but this is not correct. Fractures may be displaced or ...Read more
7 yr ago lower distal pole fracture patella. 3 years ago wire removed (broke). Kneeling on that knee is very uncomfortable or painful. Normal?
Hello Doctor , I'm 31 years old male who just got into a car accident where I fractured my right patella , an open reduction surgery was done using k ?
For fractured patella, on average how long expected to be on pain killers, dosage, and what is possibility of addiction? Kind of pain killers used?
Elderly man in RCFE fractures patella requiring surgery. After surgery will he go back to the residential facility or be put in an interim facility?
Broken bone is also known as Fracture. A bone fracture is a condition in which there is a break in the bone. It can be caused by a high force injury or it may result from a previous medical condition that involves weakening of the bone. Common symptoms include severe pain, swelling of the surrounding ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Within what time period should a patella fracture be removed in surgery
- Hairline fracture healing period
- Dislocated patella healing period
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the normal recovery period after a fractured tibia?
- Fractured patella recovery time
- Tibia fracture nail screws removed pain
- Nondisplaced patella fracture
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free