Doctor insights on:
Period A Week After Plan B
Does Plan B "force" your period? & is it likely that i'm pregnant if i got my period a week after plan b?
If you get your period a week after taking Plan B and then a light period/light spotting 10 days after your period is that normal? Please help!
Gf got period two weeks early after plan b. bleeding was just like a period. now she hasn't had it for a month since. normal? she has no symptoms
Intercourse 2 months ago, had period week early after plan b, then had 2nd bleed (period?) 6 weeks later. 8 negative hpt in last 2 weeks. Chance preg?
Had a normal period 2 weeks after taking plan B 2 days after sex. 3 weeks now, feeling bloated and nauseous. Pregnant? Hpt 3 weeks after sex- neg
Pregnancy unlikely: Home pregnancy tests are very accurate and not affected by foods, herbs, common illnesses, sexually transmitted diseases, or medications. A correctly done urine test gives a reliable result 3 weeks after sex (3 weeks after when conception might have happened) or 1 week after missing a period. If worried, one can repeat the test next week with a different brand of urine pregnancy test. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I got my period a week after taking plan b
- Period a week after taking plan b
- Bleeding a week after taking plan b
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Period 2 weeks early after plan b
- Bleeding a week after plan b
- Spotting a week after plan b
- Can you get pregnant a week after taking plan b?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free