Doctor insights on:
Period 2 Times In A Month
I am 27 years old and married. I have my period two times in a month since october. The different between each period is 5-6 days in a month. Why?
Menses: The normal interval between first day of bleeding for one period and the next is anywhere from 21 to 32 days. Your two periods in one month if 21 to 32 days apart would fall in the normal range. Sorry but most likely normal. ...Read more
Not ovulating: i do not think that you are ovulating. Your ob/gyn can certainly help with that problem. ...Read more
Im sexually active, got my period 2 times in 1 month(last month), this month I haven't gotten my period. took 2 pregnancy tests and they both are neg?
Maybe ok.: Menstral cycles are usually 28 days in length. Since some months have 31 days, there may be some months when you have more than one cycle. It is also not unusual to have an occasional irregular cycle, but this should not be a regular occurrence. If cycles become too frequent , especially if they are too heavy, this may mean you have a hormone imbalance and your health may be in danger.See provider. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Twice?: Highly irregular ovulations maybe; also possible one episode of bleeding was not a true period but for another reason. ...Read more
I am 30 and i get my period ones a month twice a year i'll get my period two times in the same month why is that?
You need to see doc: You have to see your gyn doctor , and correct the problem need examination , tests , what you are describing in not a normal cycle ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Missed period 2 months in a row
- Why am i having my period 2 times a month?
- I missed my period two months in a row
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Period 3 times in 2 months
- Can you get your period 2 times a month?
- Period three times in a month
- I have had a nonstop period for two months straight what could be wrong
- Period late 2 months in a row