Doctor insights on:
Could be several but: It depends why you are taking it...This is an antihistamine which helps itching. But, it can make you sleepy, or even hungry(sometimes given to increase appetite). There are several over the counter anti-histamines(which you to be available only by prescription) which are very helpful --allegra, zyrtec, claritin. Read the labels and see if they help you. If not check with the dr. Who prescribed it. ...Read more
Reactin vs periactin: No they are not similar in any way.Reactin is cetrizine sold in canada under name of reactin, it is once a day allergy medicine, it is second genaration allergy med, and is not as sedating as first generation like benadryl, and periactin periactin is a first generation antihistamine, is sedating and has to be taken 3or4 time a day, generic name cycloheptadine. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you use lamisil on penis?
- What is the use of medofed?
- Can 5 year old use visine?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i use alrex for pink eye?
- What is epaderm use for?
- Sodium sulfacetamide uses
- Can use inhaler with musinex?
- Talk to an allergist online for free