Doctor insights on:
Periactin Side Effects
Side effects: Ibuprofen side effects:don't take with ulcers and stomach bleeding. Avoid if patient has Aspirin hypersensitivity or liver/kidney insufficiency. Use caution if patient has heart disease, dehydration, or is on anticoagulants. Gi upset (stomach pain), rashes, eye problems, anemia, and low white blood cell count are side effects. Don't use with alcohol or corticosteroids = increased risk of GI bleed. ...Read more
Does Benadryl share any of the anti-serotoninergic effects that periactin has? Or is a sert inhibitor the opposite? Having seritonin migraine..
Neither..4 most part: Benadryl is an antihistamine. As a potent antagonist to acetylcholine in muscarinic receptors, Diphenhydramine is used to treat parkinson's disease-like extrapyramidal symptoms caused by typical antipsychotics. It haslso been shown to weakly inhibit the reuptake of serotonin. ...Read more
Could be several but: It depends why you are taking it...This is an antihistamine which helps itching. But, it can make you sleepy, or even hungry(sometimes given to increase appetite). There are several over the counter anti-histamines(which you to be available only by prescription) which are very helpful --allegra, zyrtec, claritin. Read the labels and see if they help you. If not check with the dr. Who prescribed it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Periactin appetite stimulant side effects
- Any side effects of arimidex
- Nature's bounty hair and nails side effects
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Side effects female masturbation
- Side effects of drinking too much lemon with water
- What are the negative side effects of swallowing semen?
- Montelukast sodium and levocetirizine dihydrochloride side effects
- Talk to an allergist online for free