Doctor insights on:
Both: I'm assuming you mean pre-menstrual syndrome. Of course today being st. Patty's day, we can't ignore good luck/fortune. Ocps (oral contraceptive pills), pre-medication with nsaids, lifestyle modifications, etc...All could potentially help. Get with your ob/gyn and explore this further. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you experience pms symptoms after your period?
- How long does percocet stay in your system?
- Can i take percocet and ativan at the same time?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon can pms symptoms start before your period?
- What is the difference between pms cramps and early signs of pregnancy cramps?
- Best way to get prescribed percocet
- Pms symptoms after hysterectomy
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free