Doctor insights on:
Percentage Of False Positive Pregnancy Tests
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Are there such things as false positive pregnancy tests because i had 10 positives all show up after the time limit?
User Error: The test should be read during the time frame specified. ...Read more
Chances of two false positive pregnancy tests. I was due sat. Sunday test=positive, monday test=positive. Is it safe to say I am pregnant?
Won't alter test: Today's home pregnancy tests are very accurate and not affected by foods, herbs, protein in urine, common illnesses, sexually transmitted diseases, vaginal spotting, or medications. A test gives a reliable result 3 weeks after sex (or when conception might have been) or 1 week after missing a period. If done sooner, a negative result may be due to testing too early, but a positive is likely real. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- False positives in pregnancy tests
- Are there false positives in pregnancy tests?
- Percentage of false negative pregnancy tests
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes false positive pregnancy tests
- What causes false positive pregnancy tests?
- Can pregnancy tests give a false positive?
- What can cause false positive pregnancy tests?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online