Doctor insights on:
Percentage Of False Positive Pregnancy Tests
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Chances of two false positive pregnancy tests. I was due sat. Sunday test=positive, monday test=positive. Is it safe to say I am pregnant?
Are there such things as false positive pregnancy tests because i had 10 positives all show up after the time limit?
User Error: The test should be read during the time frame specified. ...Read more
Can spinal cord injury have any effect on hormones to give false positive pregnancy tests or negatives when u really are pregnant?
Never heard of such: Interesting thought but i've never heard any description of what you're suggesting in the literature. What kind of spinal cord injury are we talking about? Bottom line is my vote is a hearty , no, spinal cord injury does not effect the outcome of pregnancy tests one way or the other. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Percentage of false negative pregnancy tests
- Chances of getting a false positive pregnancy test
- Do blue dye pregnancy tests give false positives?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of a false positive pregnancy test
- Causes false positive pregnancy tests
- Chances of a false positive pregnancy test
- 3 false positive pregnancy tests
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online