Doctor insights on:
Per Baby Kick
5 kicks per hour: After 28 weeks or so most patients report 5 movements per hour when they are doing "kick counts." to do kick counts correctly you should be lying down in a quiet place without distractions like the tv. This way you can focus on feeling the movements. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Baby not moving: Call your OB to be seen immediately. ...Read more
Why when i lay on my right side at 7.5 months does my baby kick more vs when i lay on my left side?
Baby uncomfotable?: This is just a guess, but it sounds like your baby is less comfortable when you lay on your right side, just as you might be less comfortable in certain positions. It is even possible that laying on your right side puts pressure on the umbilical cord reducing oxygen to your baby. This may well be your baby's effort to communicate with you, saying "hey, i don't like this, please move!". ...Read more
Follow the pattern !: Fetal movement will establish a pattern that you recognize. This is individual. If there is less movement, call your physician to do some testing asap ! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many times per day should i feel my baby kick?
- Stomach feels like baby kicking
- Feeling your baby kick
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Feeling baby kick low in belly
- Feels like a baby kicking in my stomach
- What good does the kicking activity do for the baby?
- Baby kicking bikini belly button
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online