Doctor insights on:
Peptic Ulcer Self Help
Stomach ulcers, also called peptic ulcers, are erosions in the wall of the stomach that can result in bleeding or pain. They can be caused by ibuprofen and similar medicines called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), or by infection with a bacteria called H. pylori that ...Read more
I've been researching online and i think I've reached the conclusion of having a peptic ulcer. How can I heal it?
Don't recommend: self diagnosing. See your physician or a gastroenterologist for evaluation. Treatment recommendations will follow. Take care. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Peptic ulcer
- Can drinking colloidal silver help cure peptic stomach ulcers?
- Zinc peptic ulcers
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Healing peptic ulcers naturally
- Multiple peptic ulcers
- Peptic ulcer symptoms in women
- Peptic ulcers in children
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online