Doctor insights on:
Actual doctor needed: Unfortunately there is no way to truly determine if you have a peptic ulcer without testing. This is either with endoscopy or a barium swallow. Also, sometimes gastric cancers mimic ulcers so the correct diagnosis is critical. If they erode to deeply you can actually bleed to death. So in this case a doctor is really really necessary. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Stomach ulcer is also known as Peptic ulcer. Stomach ulcers, also called peptic ulcers, are erosions in the wall of the stomach that can result in bleeding or pain. They can be caused by ibuprofen and similar medicines called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), or by infection with a bacteria called H. pylori that ...Read more
I have small sliding hiatal hernia, have faced problem like poor digestion,peptic ulcer symptom, on what stage i will think its time for surgery?
I am diagnosed with peptic ulcers. The pain still on and off. Should i go for endoscopy as what the doctor recommended?
Yes: When you have peptic ulcer disease it is helpful to know what the cause is such as medication like advil or Motrin or a bacteria called h. Pylori among other rarer causes. Additionally you should confirm that the ulcer has healed by having a repeat endoscopy after taking proper medication. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can drinking colloidal silver help cure peptic stomach ulcers?
- Nursing diagnosis for peptic ulcer disease
- Nursing care plan for peptic ulcer disease
- Peptic ulcer diet menu
- Treating peptic ulcers
- I have peptic ulcers is it safe to take magnesium chloride
- Helicobacter pylori infections peptic ulcer
- Case study of peptic ulcer disease
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online for free