Doctor insights on:
Peptic And Duodenal Ulcers
What's considered the best remedy for one who has multiple peptic and duodenal ulcers to soothe the symptoms of acid indigestion?
See below: If you have had multiple peptic ulcers you should be worked up to see if you have a tumor that produces gastrin. The peptide causes an overproduction of acid and multiple ulcers. These tumors occur in the pancreas or duodenum and this should be checked before you take any medication. ...Read more
Gastric: Ulcers of the three you list are more likely to be malignant. ...Read more
It will heal: Ulcers of the stomach and duodenum heal with time. Prilosec and similar meds will accelerate the healing process. Important to be sure you do not have an infection with a bacterial called h. Pylori. If so, then antibiotics will be necessary to eradicate it. Also, you should avoid taking asa or anti-inflammatory medications e.g. Ibuprofen, Motrin as these will impede the healing process. ...Read more
Hey there, i was recently treated for ulcers, peptic and duodenum. 4 weeks later my feces is green and has been for 3 days now. I also have ibs.
Duodenal vs peptic ulcer symptoms. Pain is right under breastbone. Burning, gnawing, mild nausea, anorexia. Do the symptoms vary between the two?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Duodenal ulcer symptoms and treatment
- Peptic vs duodenal ulcer
- Diets for gerd and peptic ulcer disease
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Peptic ulcer and pyloric stenosis
- Signs and symptoms of a duodenal ulcer
- Signs and symptoms of a peptic ulcer
- Duodenal ulcer and back pain
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online