Doctor insights on:
Pepcid H2 Receptor Blocker
An organ, cell or molecule that accepts an outside signal and causes an internal change. Eyes receive light, touch receptors send messages to the brain when stimulated by pressure and estrogen receptors bind Estradiol causing responses of normal breast, ovary and uterus cells to rising and falling levels of the female steroid hormones. Most of the time "receptor" refers to one ...Read more
Might an h2 blocker like Pepcid (famotidine) to cause a bowel obstruction or even a partial bowel obstruction?
Should not: Dexilant (dexlansoprazole) is one of new ppi that works very well, you do not need to take together with pepcid. However if you want to take a holiday break , then you can take Pepcid by itself for few days, then get back on dexilant (dexlansoprazole). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Axid h2 receptor blocker
- Tagamet h2 receptor blocker
- Cimetidine h2 receptor blocker
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Zantac h2 receptor blocker
- Prevacid h2 blocker
- Is zantac an h2 blocker?
- H2 receptor antagonist mechanism of action
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online