Doctor insights on:
People Who Have Had A Stroke
Could I have had a stroke? I felt tingly & weird sensations on 1 side then all over.Thought I was going to pass out/die,then took xanax. what was it?
Anxiety: Anxiety symptoms are not a sign of illness, they are the mind's ability to produce the "flight or fight" response which gives rise to many physiological changes include chest pains, parasthesia (pins and buzzing feeling), dry mouth, aphasia, tremor and sweating. Depending on the cause of your anxiety symptoms, your health care provider can recommend appropriate treatment. ...Read more
My brother in law may have had a stroke, he blacked out twice within the past 24 hrs....He refuses to go to the er....How can I have him transported ?
Lead a horse 2 water: You can't force a person to see a doctor. It sounds like he should be evaluated. If he doesn't want to go to the er, maybe you can negotiate a compromise - family doctor on monday? ...Read more
Any anesthesiologists with experience on what anesthesia is safe if you have had a stroke under general anesthesia and neuro rxn to local?
Its complicated: People recover from strokes and have very different sequelae (fancy term for your condition/recovery). If you are fully recovered or even recovered such that there is little in in neuro deficits (motor or sensory changes) then any anesthesia will be safe. If there are severe deficits than perhaps close (invasive) monitoring will be needed. Overall the body and brain compensates for the injury. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
If I have had a stroke, is it safe for me to take evista? I had a stroke 10 years ago. Does this mean that I should not take evista?
Speak to oncologist: You should address this question with your medical oncologist or the physician who prescribed this medication. He/she will be able to look at your entire history and medical problems and prescribe the medication best suited for you. Good luck. ...Read more
Could I have had a stroke? I get numb on the right side of my body it tingles hurts a bit also it fells like rib against lung can't breathe sometimes
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does the hcg diet work for women who have had a hysterectomy?
- Is general anesthesia more dangerous for people who have had epilepsy surgery?
- People who have had gastric bypass surgery
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a person who has had a kidney transplant still have bypass surgery?
- How can i help my brother who has had a stroke and is in a nursing home?
- Diet for people who have had gastric bypass surgery
- Do people not wearing seatbelts who are in car wreck have a ruptured spleen?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free