Doctor insights on:
People Prone To Tendonitis
How long does it take for peroneal tendonitis to heal? I had pretty bad pain, it got better with pt, and now it feels irritated again...
It can take a while: It will not heal well taking cortisone or nsiads . You are taking symbicort (budesonide and formoterol). That will stop the tendon from healing and it may actually cause the tendon to rupture once it has been injured. See you doctor about getting off those meds. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes: Yes, peroneal tendonitis can commonly cause a popping sensation in the lateral ankle along with pain with walking or standing, especially on a surface that is on an incline or is uneven. It may also cause some tenderness on the outside of the ankle along with occasional swelling but this is not always seen.Rest and strengthening exercises often help along with taping of the ankle.Feel better soon! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why are some people prone to tendonitis?
- Is there any evidence for some people to be more prone to tendonitis than others?
- Are some people more prone to bedwetting?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are some people more prone to getting yellow skin?
- Are some people more prone to getting urinary retention?
- Are some people more prone to getting whipples disease?
- Are some people more prone to getting rheumatic fever?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free