Doctor insights on:
Penis Yeast Infection Symptoms
Burning, itching: A yeast infection of the skin of the groin, called tinea cruris, presents as intensely red, itchy, with occasionally in burning pain sensation. If you know someone with these symptoms, have him evaluated by a physician. Hygiene, keeping the area clean and dry, wearing loose, breathable fabrics, and use of prescription topical antifungal medications are necessary to control the infection. ...Read more
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Yes: That can occur.Get a more detailed answer ›
Rednesson left side of the outer ring of penis ... Has been there for a year... And has not left what is it? Is it herpes? Or a yeast infection?
See a doctor: Without an examination and visualization of this it is impossible to accurately diagnose. Rather than going with a guess, see you doctor and get treated appropriately. ...Read more
See your doctor: Men are less likely to get yeast infection but they can.There is itching , dryness and head of penis skin may be cracked, sometime it can also cause blisters, these can break open. Use over the counter antifungal cream like monistat twice daily, avoid having sex with your partner and have her treated retract your foreskin if it is present and clean thoroghly/keep dry prescription rx like Diflucan tabl. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i treat a yeast infection on the penis?
- Std symptoms similar to yeast infection
- How long do yeast infection symptoms last after treatment?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Tongue yeast infection symptoms
- Yeast infection on face symptoms
- Scalp yeast infection symptoms
- Yeast infection toddler girl symptoms
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free