Doctor insights on:
Penile Yeast Infection Symptoms
Burning, itching: A yeast infection of the skin of the groin, called tinea cruris, presents as intensely red, itchy, with occasionally in burning pain sensation. If you know someone with these symptoms, have him evaluated by a physician. Hygiene, keeping the area clean and dry, wearing loose, breathable fabrics, and use of prescription topical antifungal medications are necessary to control the infection. ...Read more
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Yes: Garlic is fungicidal. To treat penile yeast infections a man can eat fresh garlic twice a day or take garlic supplements. Sometimes a slice of fresh garlic is rubbed onto the effected area directly. (use a small test dose to ensure that it does not irritate the skin). There is are no clinical trials on this use of yeast. Monistat can also be used. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Penile yeast infection in men
- How to cure penile yeast infection?
- Is penile yeast infection early sign of hiv?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a yeast infection cause penile cancer?
- Can yogurt cure a vaginal or penile yeast infection?
- Is it possible to get penile infection from someone who has a yeast infection?
- Yeast infection symptoms
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free