Doctor insights on:
Penile Yeast Infection In Men
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Antifungal: Monistat is an antifungal cream used for treating yeast infections as long as the infection is properly diagnosed by your doctor. So yes it is safe on penis but as noted earlier see your doctor for proper diagnosis and selection of therapy appropriate for your case. Take care of yourself. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Penile yeast infection symptoms
- How to cure penile yeast infection?
- Is penile yeast infection early sign of hiv?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a yeast infection cause penile cancer?
- Can yogurt cure a vaginal or penile yeast infection?
- Yeast infection transmitted to men
- Yeast infection on men cure
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free