Doctor insights on:
Penicillin Vk Side Effects
No: Many skin abscesses can be cured with incision and drainage alone. Most skin abscesses are caused by the bacteria staphylococcus aureus. Almost all strains of this bacteria are resistant to pen vk. If the abscess is caused by mrsa, septra/bactrim or Doxycycline are the usual oral antibiotics used. If mssa oral dicloxicillin or Keflex are often used. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Currently taking penicillin vk and I'm supposed to go to a pool party in 2 days. Can i swim with extra sunscreen or should I not swim at all?
Penicillin: Some medications are absorbed better in the absence of food and such is the case for penicillins. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Penicillin vk
- Penicillin vk and alcohol
- What is penicillin vk used for?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Penicillin vk 500 mg
- Lpv 500 penicillin vk capsules
- Side effects of penicillin g
- Side effects of procaine penicillin
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online