Doctor insights on:
Penicillin Vk 500 Mg
Abscessed tooth - been on penicillin vk 500 mg for 2 days now. When can I expect to see the "harder" areas of swelling start to go down on outer jaw?
Pen VK: Typically antibiotics require 48-72hrs to become fully effective. If no changes occur after that period of time, call your dentist/endodontist, who will prescribe a different antibiotic. A root canal is needed regardless, as the cause of the abscess is coming from within the tooth, and the only way to treat it is via a root canal, or extraction. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Tested positive for strep throat. Taking 500 Mg penicillin vk for 24 hrs. Throat still hurting and still feel bad. How long should it take to work?
48-72 hours: Many people begin to feel relief from Strep throat symptoms after 24 hours of appropriate antibiotic therapy, but one wouldn't necessarily consider your regiment a treatment failure until you have been taking it for at least 2-3 days. Best wishes. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does penicillin vk 500 mg help with chlamydia?
- Can i drink alcohol while taking penicillin vk 500 mg?
- Pen vk 500 mg
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lpv 500 penicillin vk capsules
- Can you get high off naproxen 500 mg?
- Naproxen 500 mg alcohol
- Apo naproxen 500 mg
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online