Doctor insights on:
Penicillin Vk 500 Mg
Yes: Yes you could take both without a problem ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See 1 more doctor answer
Abscessed tooth - been on penicillin vk 500 mg for 2 days now. When can I expect to see the "harder" areas of swelling start to go down on outer jaw?
Pen VK: Typically antibiotics require 48-72hrs to become fully effective. If no changes occur after that period of time, call your dentist/endodontist, who will prescribe a different antibiotic. A root canal is needed regardless, as the cause of the abscess is coming from within the tooth, and the only way to treat it is via a root canal, or extraction. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does penicillin vk 500 mg help with chlamydia?
- Pen vk 500 mg
- Penicilln vk 500 mg
- Lpv 500 penicillin vk capsules
- Can you get high off naproxen 500 mg?
- Naproxen 500 mg alcohol
- Apo naproxen 500 mg
- Is 500 mg of amoxicillin 4 x day for 7 days enough to clear a dental abscess?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online for free