Doctor insights on:
Depends on where: Pelvic pain can be many things. The bones of the pelvis are fairly strong and stable, except after pregnancy or injury. However, the organs inside the pelvis (ovaries, bladder, uterus, etc) can also cause pelvic pain with bounced around...Such as with exercise. This is certainly worth seeing your doctor for a further evaluation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See Specialist: Consider imaging studies for your spine if you believe your pain is sciatica or sacra-iliac in origin. Pelvic congestion syndrome can mimic sciatica occasionally but it is typically a diagnosis of exclusion, meaning everything else has been ruled out first. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Should I sit in wheel chair or lie in bed if I broke pelvis 3 days ago? I can stand, sit with help.
Yes: If undisplaced crack, probably ok.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain in pelvis when coughing
- Lump under skin near pelvis
- Misaligned pelvis symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Fluid in pelvis on transvaginal ultrasound
- Lump on left side of pelvis
- Prominent renal pelvis
- Extra renal pelvis
- What does a ct scan of the abdomen and pelvis show?