Doctor insights on:
Pelvic Pain During Pregnancy First Trimester
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
6 weeks pregnant.severe pelvic pain.everything and baby is gd.could this be IBS that worsen during pregnancy.plz help don't wana lose this baby?
First shot of Depo-Provera in march 2013 i'm 15 weeks n my shot and no period yet but having pregnancy symptoms and bad pelvic pain could i be pregnant?
Sometimes: As the uterus grows in pregnancy some degree of discomfort is expected, but if the symptoms become worse in a very short period or time or if they are much worse than your previous pregnancy you should consult your physician quickly to rule out any other abnormalities. Continue close follow up with your physician! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Left side pain during pregnancy first trimester
- Back pain during pregnancy first trimester
- Lower back pain during pregnancy first trimester
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain in lower abdomen during pregnancy first trimester
- Pelvic pain during pregnancy third trimester
- Abdominal pain during pregnancy first trimester
- Pelvic pain pregnancy first trimester
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free