Doctor insights on:
Peg 40 Castor Oil
Soaks: It's best to soak a piece of cloth with the castor oil, then place it over the area to be treated. The traditional material is flannel. You can also then place a heating pad over the cloth, but place something between them so that the heating pad doesn't come in contact with the castor oil. ...Read more
How can I make my lashes naturally grow longer? I heard castor oil really helps…but is it true? Or is there a better alternative?
No;waiting: It is your genetic inheritance. Tincture of time is best. Mascara makes it look longer. ...Read more
Castor oil @40+5 weeks 2cm dialated and 90% effaced. Would it be okay to take 2tsp? I've had no problem at all with my preg
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Castor oil at 40 weeks pregnant
- Polyoxyl 40 hydrogenated castor oil
- Castor oil
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to apply castor oil?
- Castor oil wrap
- Castor oil side effect
- Jamaican castor oil treatment
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online