Doctor insights on:
Peeling Skin On Fingertips
Avoidance: Avoid trauma look to see if you do repeated traumatic things to the fingers like picking at things, playing guitar etc Avoid hot hand washes Wash hands as necessary not excessively without hard scrubbing emollients to keep them moist ...Read more
Hi! my mom has been experiencing skin peeling of feet and fingertips for about 2 mo's. They get razor sharp hard and leaves painful red area. Help pls?
Skin peeling with tinyred spots & light purplish hue to skin on fingertips, using hydrocortisone 1% cream, vaseline, no improvement, pls help?
See a dermatologist: You need to have this looked at by a specialist and have it diagnosed accurately. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Dry peeling skin on fingertips
- The skin on my fingertips are peeling
- Peeling of skin on fingertips
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is the skin on my fingertips peeling?
- Why is the skin on my fingertips peeling off?
- Fingertip peeling
- Peeling fingertips child
- Talk to a dermatologist online