Doctor insights on:
Peeling Skin On Fingertips
Avoidance: Avoid trauma look to see if you do repeated traumatic things to the fingers like picking at things, playing guitar etc Avoid hot hand washes Wash hands as necessary not excessively without hard scrubbing emollients to keep them moist ...Read more
Hi! my mom has been experiencing skin peeling of feet and fingertips for about 2 mo's. They get razor sharp hard and leaves painful red area. Help pls?
Skin peeling with tinyred spots & light purplish hue to skin on fingertips, using hydrocortisone 1% cream, vaseline, no improvement, pls help?
Happy Skin: Skin is the major protection of our delicate internal tissues from a harsh environment, it is susceptible to injury itself. Sun, shaving and many chemicals are very irritating as well as constant exposure to moisture reduces protective skin oils and sets the skin up for injury. The trick is to apply good protective skin cream frequently and minimize ongoing damage. Clean it using gentle means. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Peeling of skin on fingertips
- Why is the skin on my fingertips peeling off?
- The skin on my fingertips are peeling
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Peeling skin on fingertips in children
- Cause of skin peeling on redness on penis
- What could cause skin peeling and redness on the penis?
- The skin on my big toe is peeling
- Talk to a dermatologist online