Doctor insights on:
Peeling Of Skin On Hands And Feet
Itching bad throat, chest, arms and legs below the knees and skin peeling on hands and feet. Could this be a nut allergy?
I have a scaling skin which only occurs on both hand palm and foot palm...It also does not cause me any harm or whatsoever..Is this normal?
This is not normal: You may have one of several things going on. First, could be having an allergic reaction to something you use on your skin or something you take. Second, could just be a case of not enough hydration in your skin or entire body for that matter. Drink more water, use extra virgin olive oil to nourish and moisturize skin. Lastly, it could be fungal infection (athlete's foot). See a foot doctor asap. ...Read more
Dry feet and hands: One hand and two foot syndrome is fungus that results in dryness of both soles and usually the dominant hand palm. Treatment with amlactin cream and Lamisil cream is often effective. Drynesss can be treated with amlactin cream. Allergy is possible, but less likely to affect both hands and feet. ...Read more
Me and my boy both have a rash on our hands and feet. gets itchy, blotchy looking under skin, skin peels, and seems to peel in circles. is it fungal?
Have peeling skin on my hands for a few weeks, now its starting on my feet. I had a bad sunburn few monthes ago. Any idea why my skins peeling?
From the sunburn?: Is possible.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes peeling skin on hands and feet
- Causes of a skin rash on hands and feet
- Skin peeling on hands and feet
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Itchy rash on palms of hands and soles of feet
- What could cause a rash on palms of hands and soles of feet?
- What causes hives on top of hands feet and knees?
- Blisters on palms of hands and soles of feet
- Talk to a dermatologist online