Doctor insights on:
Pea Sized Lump Under Skin Near Bikini Line
Have a hard umoveable pea sized nodule under skin an inch above jawline near the ear. What could it be? It's painless.
Enlarged lymph nodes: Most likely it an enlarged lymph nodes. Specially it is a little tender to touch. Nothing to worry about. It is due to a minor pelvic or urinary infection. If you have vaginal discharge or urinary increased frequency go see a physician. You might need antibiotics. If it doesn't go away after few days it must be looked at under all circumstances. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Small hard spot in crotch area near the crease between thigh and crotch. Feels like a small ball under the skin. Also painless. Really worried...
Sebaceous cyst?: Something like this usually turns out to be nothing serious at all, often a sebaceous cyst or something similar. No STD causes such things and neither does any other serious infection or cancer. See a doctor if it continues to enlarge, gets red or sore, or you otherwise are worried. In the meantime, hands off. Repeatedly feeling it or squeezing will cause increased pain and make diagnosis harder. ...Read more
Very small, hard lump under the skin (moves around) above an inch above penis area on left (right if looking at me?
Lymph node: Assuming it is on the grion area on left and not actually on penis, it could be swollen lymph node. Other possibility is small abscess, folliculitis,etc. If painful, growing in size then i would seek doctor visit for further eval. May also recommend send pic if doing virtual consult. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Painless lump under skin on bikini line
- I have a painless pea sized lump just under the skin near my abs what could it be
- Pea sized lump under skin on back
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Painful pea sized lump under skin
- Pea sized lump under skin on forearm
- Small pea sized lump under skin
- Hard pea sized lump under skin on leg
- A pea sized lump under the skin