Doctor insights on:
Pbb Thyroid Function
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- B12 folic acid and low thyroid function
- When the thyroid gland is functioning properly this is known as
- D ribose and thyroid function
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Identify thyroid gland secretion and function
- Whey protein and thyroid function
- What element is necessary for thyroid function?
- Underactive thyroid and liver function
- How does low thyroid function cause insomnia?