Doctor insights on:
Patent Foramen Oval
Took a photo of my vagina and saw white secretions that i think are about to come out, it's near the opening. is that a sign of ovulation?
Best way to: determine ovulation is by counting back 14 days from your next anticipated period or using an ovulation predictor kit. Leukorrhea is a normal vaginal discharge made up of cells and fluid. The consistency, color and amount of this discharge can change depending on time of the menstrual cycle & whether pregnant or not pregnant. ...Read more
Very likely: Cervical 'position' in a non-pregnant woman has no meaning and i'd recommend you not check it. That's total internet nonsense. Good luck! ...Read more
If my cervix is high soft and open but I have a white sticky discharge what does that mean.. Is it part of ovulation?
Ok so im confused...After ovulation if conception does happen how are the cervix hard or soft?Open or closed?
Here: Pregnant = hard and closed.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have sticky cervical mucus with a soft, high, open cervix. Is ovulation soon to occur or already occurring?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can having a patent foramen ovale cause permanent damage to the heart?
- How long can i live with a patent foramen ovale if it was never corrected?
- Probe patent foramen ovale
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Patent foramen ovale pronunciation
- When do you close a patent foramen ovale
- Patent foramen ovale with left to right shunt
- Patent foramen ovale vs atrial septal defect
- Patent foramen ovale and pregnancy