Doctor insights on:
Patent Foramen Oval
Very likely: Cervical 'position' in a non-pregnant woman has no meaning and i'd recommend you not check it. That's total internet nonsense. Good luck! ...Read more
Took a photo of my vagina and saw white secretions that i think are about to come out, it's near the opening. is that a sign of ovulation?
Best way to: determine ovulation is by counting back 14 days from your next anticipated period or using an ovulation predictor kit. Leukorrhea is a normal vaginal discharge made up of cells and fluid. The consistency, color and amount of this discharge can change depending on time of the menstrual cycle & whether pregnant or not pregnant. ...Read more
Can you get pregnant 5/6 days before ovulation and with semen only at enterance of the vaginal opening?
Well: Not impossible, but also not very likely either ...Read more
If my cervix is high soft and open but I have a white sticky discharge what does that mean.. Is it part of ovulation?
Ok so im confused...After ovulation if conception does happen how are the cervix hard or soft?Open or closed?
Here: Pregnant = hard and closed.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Patent foramen ovale repair
- Patent foramen ovale pronunciation
- Patent foramen ovale murmur
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Patent foramen ovale
- Patent foramen ovale and pregnancy
- How to prevent patent foramen ovale?
- Is there a downside to keep a patent foramen ovale in a child?
- Patent foramen ovale and stroke