Doctor insights on:
Passive Voice Exercises
Voice quality: Start w/a visit to your doc. He/she can rule out possible medical conditions or treat them. You may also be referred to a specialist. Beyond that, colleges w/theater departments have instructors who work w/the human voice. Above all, like yourself no matter what the pitch of your voice. Peace and good health. ...Read more
Voice coach: You will need to work with a voice coach. The neck mm do not directly impact vocal cords. ...Read more
Please advise on effective exercises that help diaphragm to increase breathing control with speaking and voice projection? Shallow breather b/c of cp.
Vocal exercises: Try reciting the alpabet while making a gargling sound on on a single breath. ...Read more
Minor cp, voice sounds similar to one who is deaf. I'm audible but not too happy about my voice. Will it ever go away with breathing exercises?
I dophone sales hoarse & worsening saw ENT no nodes/dysphasia. Edema in pseudo cords. Speech therapist says few exercises b/c voice so bad now. Help!
My13 yrs son is now 148cm tall. He is very much worried about his height. His voice is not changed yet.Any exercise / medicine can help him?
Depends on situation: If his height progression is > 5-7cm/yr & he always been shorter than his age group, this may represent his genetic height. This would be consistent for an average parent height of 163 cm. If his parents are taller he may enter puberty later & grow after his friends stop. If growth is <5cm/y or no signs of puberty by 14 he should have a growth evaluation. Meds will not improve on a genetic height. ...Read more
How soon after a total knee replacement can someone use a continuous passive motion exercise machine?
How soon after a total knee replacement could someone use a continuous passive motion (cpm) exercise machine?
Scared I might have throat cancer. Have had feeling of something stuck in throat on and off but mainly after eating. Also keep loosing my voice.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Passive range of motion exercises for upper extremity occupational therapy
- Passive range of motion exercises for upper extremity
- Passive range of motion exercises for the legs
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Neck exercises to deepen the voice
- Passive range of motion exercises for the wrist hand
- Passive range of motion exercises for a rotator cuff injury
- What kind of neck exercises can someone do to get their singing voice deepened?
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free