Doctor insights on:
Parvovirus B 19 Ab Igg
Celiac disease? Biopsy needed?Endomysial AB IGA Negative,Gliadin AB IGA High=16, Anti-Gliadin IGG A B High=22, t-transglutanimaze IGG Normal 1.7, t-transglutanimaze igA Normal 3.1, IGA Normal 186
My doctor tested me for coxsackie virus group b ab and it came back positive. How do I know if it is IgM or igg? It does not say.
I have positive ana, positive anti-centromere & anti-histone ab igg. R hip, b shoulder pain. Rash, sleep disturbance, sob. What should I do next?
See a rheumatologist: Have a rheumatologist evaluate the issues, . ...Read more
I took a herpeselect test. Help understanding resultshsv 1 IgG herpeselect ab 0.30 0.00-0.89""2 "" ab 0.46 0.00-0.89 what's the meaning?
Can someone interprete what this means? In regards to strep.Pneumo. Igg ab(14 sero)...Type 3= .01 ug/ml, type 4=0.2, type 9v, 12f and 23f all = 0.5
See below: These are nonprotective titers to s. Pneumo--this means that your "immunity" to this organism has waned over time. This can often be a normal finding in a 42 year old. To determine whether or not your immune system is working well, most immunologists would administer a Pneumovax vaccine and re-check the titers in 6 weeks. The titers should increase if your immune system is normal. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Influenza virus type b ab igg igm
- Hsv 2 igg herpeselect type specific ab
- Hep b surface ab reactive
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hsv 2 igg type specific ab
- Ebv early antigen d ab igg
- Mycoplasma pneumoniae ab igg igm
- Hepatitis b core ab total reactive
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free