Doctor insights on:
Partner With St Ds
Never say never...: Yes you can.Get a more detailed answer ›
STD: It depends on what STD it is and if the partner has the STD actively and what type of sexual relation occurs. It may not be passed every time. For instance if one partner has Herpes and has no active lesions it may not be passed. If one finds out a sexual partner has a STD it is always best to be tested or treated. ...Read more
What causes a barlothin cyst my pap tested negative for STDs ,should i still be worried i may give my partner any std? I guess im going crazy
Bartholin duct cyst: The bartholin glands are small fluid secreting glands that moisten the outer vaginal region. They connect to the surface via small ducts. If the duct becomes blocked, the fluid backs up and a cyst forms. Bartholin cysts can become infected, sometimes from an STD. The cysts themselves do not cause the infection, and an uncomplicated Bartholin cyst is not infectious. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Bumps on vagina after sex. They come up soon after sex in the lower area. Is it from dryness or too rough? They don't hurt and both partners are STD free and haven't had other partners in a long time.
Can you get/create any kind of STD from anal sex without a condom even if both partners are STDs free?
No: Stds can only come from someone who has them. ...Read more
No period since MAY 11 no inching no burning negative HPT I had few STD's in past got them cured TTC currently partner is STD FREE also what is this?
Anovulation: Your ovaries have stopped working. It is past time to go to the doctor to figure out why. ...Read more
Pimple like bumps on pubic hair sore to touch and itchy after using condoms and penis red itchy also. My partner is STD free.?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i prevent infection with an std after unprotected sex?
- Can you get infected with std through sweat?
- Can you still get pregnant with a std?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- After using my vibrator having sex with my partner is painful why is that
- History of sexual intercourse with uncircumcised partner
- Rappers with stds
- Lower abdominal pain on right side or both with std
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free