Doctor insights on:
Partial Numbness In Face
I experienced numbness in face and arm this morning when I woke. It took nearly an hour to resolve. Should I worry?
Not sure: It could be allergies that mediate a sinus congestion, and over night, your sinuses are getting clogged and congested, causing early morning pains and numbness. An antihistamine/allergy medication or inhaled corticosteroid nasal spray may help. This is a guess over the computer, so it's best to see a dr. For an eval, best wishes. ...Read more
From anesthsia?: If you are having these symptoms immediately after the procedure, they are probably due to the anesthetic used for the procedure. Depending on what local anesthetic was used, these symptoms may last from 2-8 hours. If this is occuring days after the procedure, you should return to your dentist to have this evaluated. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What to do if I have numbness in face after hitting head hard off of sloped ceiling. possible head injury?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a pinched nerve cause numbness in the face?
- Jaw pain and numbness in face
- How long do swelling and numbness last after being sucker punched in the face?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Numbness in left side of face and lips
- Numbness in left side of face and neck
- Ear infection numbness in face
- Chest pain and numbness in face
- Can an abscessed tooth cause a numbness sensation in your head and face?