Doctor insights on:
Depends: The adjustment period for partial dentures varies greatly from patient to patient. Some are quick to adapt and others struggle. My advice is to be stubborn and don't give up. The more you wear your partial, the quicker you will get used to it. Do not get frustrated and see your dentist for adjustments that may be needed. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Partial denture: It is important to clean your partial and your remaining teeth to keep your mouth healthy. Take your partial out at least twice a day to clean it and also brush your teeth. You can use a soft toothbrush without toothpaste or a cleaner made for partials to soak it in. Continue to see your dentist for regular exams and cleanings. Your remaining teeth are very important. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Fixed partial denture
- Fixed partial denture design
- Fixed partial denture risks
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My partial denture teeth seem short compared to my natural teeth
- Can a partial denture be clasped to one of my porcelain teeth?
- How long does it take to get used to wearing a partial denture?
- Denture whitening
- Talk to a dentist online for free