Doctor insights on:
Parenting is a topic that includes all the aspects of raising children, such as diapering and potty training, rules and discipline, daycare, schooling, sports, children's emotional development, teaching teens home economics, etc...
Mileage may vary: Well, who gets to decide? No one book works for everyone. Read a few pages in the middle of each book you see in a bookstore; if it seems to make sense, it may be worth trying. In particular, this book: http://www.Amazon.Com/caring-your-baby-young-child/dp/0553386301 should get you around most pitfalls. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Go authoritative: Authoritative is typically the healthiest parenting style. This parenting style sets limits and provides direction while also remaining flexible and encouraing growth. Permissive, uninvolved, and authoritarian all have some down sides. These styles have been associated with poor eating, low self-esteem, over dependence, substance use and other negative behaviors. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Theproblem decides: There are many psychological problems such as mild OCD and other related mild anxiety and mood disorders which would not preclude being a foster parent. When there are personality disorders or severe mood or anxiety issues, more care and assessment would be needed to tell if it would be safe to parent, foster child or not. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Some chance: There is robust evidence of the genetic heritability of adhd. Twin studies and family studies point to a genetic heritability of up to 60%. A sibling of a child with adhd has a 3x increase of risk for adhd. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
CHILD SUPPORT: Parent should pay for everything including the child if he is the breadwinner in the family. If wife is working, then she contributes to the family household expenses. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If both parents have o positive blood type
- Can children have different blood types than parents?
- New born baby sms from parents
- How is down syndrome passed from parent to offspring?
- Can a minor get birth control without their parents permission?
- Interview questions for autistic childs parents
- After exam will my doctor tell my parents about my nipple piercings
- How do i get an abortion without my parents knowing?
- Talk to a pediatrician online for free