Doctor insights on:
Aortic stenosis: A common cause of aortic stenosis or blocked aortic valve. In normal 3 leaflet valves usually presents 65-75 yrs. In bicuspid valves it presents 10-15 yrs earlier. Majority of bicuspid valves develop calcific av disease. Why only some of normal valves do isn't clear. There is a relationship with turbulent blood flow. Also it shares some risk factors to atherosclerosis. ...Read more
Tender: It feels tender. You cannot generally feel the deposit. ...Read more
Epigastric pain: Chronic pancreatitis is caused by chronic inflammation of the pancreas. No matter what the cause, the danger lies in the complications that can arise such as pancreatic-pseudo -cyst, decrease exocrine and endocrine function. Eventually, the pancreas will not work at all and you will have to take the enzymes that it usually produces to help in the digestion process. Treat symptoms . Watch etoh. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I m suffering from chronic calcific pancreatitis with secondary diabetes and my medical test report showed microalbumin level of 117mg/l. Please help.
117: Not too bad but with your concern have your primary doctor refer you to a nephrologists for exam and advice. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pelvic calcifications phleboliths
- Calcified lymph nodes neck
- Calcification of thyroid nodule mean cancer
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Calcified right hilar lymph nodes
- Granulomatous calcifications spleen
- What causes calcification of the placenta?
- Carotid artery calcification treatment
- Are prostate calcifications a serious problem?