Doctor insights on:
I Have the paraguard iud, why am I freaking out about pregnancy when my boyfriend and I hugged while naked?
Anxiety: You are "freaking out" due to anxiety over having an unplanned pregnancy. Although the left half of your brain which is associated with logic "knows" that you can't get pregnant, the right half of your brain (creative/artistic side) is thinking, "What if?" Could the IUD fall out? Could sperm suddenly jump from his body into your uterus? In truth, anxiety is more complicated, but I am out of space ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Great Choice!: The Paragard intrauterine device (IUD) has a long track-record of successful use. It is a small plastic device covered with copper that is inserted into the uterus during a short office procedure. It can be left in-place and prevents pregnancy for up to 10 years! The chance of pregnancy is ...Read more
Depends what u want: I rec a very low dose pill loloestrin it is only 10 mcg no wt gain, light or no periods, prevents ovarian cysts. If u want no more kids the easiest is in office essure tubal, I do in the offcie , my pts are awake , some oral drugs takes 5 minutes, no cutting easy 99% of the time to do, no down time 1/2 day for u, and if u have insurance often just a small $10-50 co=pay and much cheaper if no insu. ...Read more
How often should you get a paragard IUD checked and what are warnings signs all is not going well?
I just recently had the paragard IUD put in.A week later and now I have cervicitis.Could the paragard cause cervicitis?And I've been with the same man.
I have a paragard IUD and its been 6 1/2 months i was wondering if spotting is normal throughout the month. I thought after 3 months it got better?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can paragard copper iud can affect my sex drive?
- Side effects paragard iud
- Light period after paragard iud removal
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Birth control iud paragard
- I had unprotected sex the night before my iud was removed could i get pregnant
- Is it normal to skip a period with paragard?
- Will a pregnancy test be accurate if i have an iud
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free