Doctor insights on:
Paraffin Wax Bath
What are the potential long term health concerns/effects of inhaling paraffin wax fumes for two years in a work environment for an average of 25+ hrs?
OSHA and paraffin: The United States Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is a governmental agency designed to protect workers from job-related injuries. Please refer to the link below to review their evaluation of paraffin in the workplace: https://www.osha.gov/dts/sltc/methods/partial/pv2047/2047.html ...Read more
I had an accident few months back and smashed my left foot ligaments. Dr gave me some medicines n wax bath but was too busy to finish my treatment. Help?
Foot pain: You should see an orthopedist who specializes in foot and ankle. ...Read more
Recovery: for what? Please clarify.Get a more detailed answer ›
Maybe: Water urticaria. Have you seen an allergist? ...Read more
Anxiety: Take a hot bath which will relax your muscles. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Paraffin wax bath risks
- Paraffin wax for chronically dry chapped cracked hands
- Hot paraffin wax treatment for hand pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to remove ear wax with paraffin?
- Paraffin wax treatment
- Reasons for using paraffin wax on the hands
- Paraffin wax fumes kidney bladder cancer
- Talk to a dermatologist online