Doctor insights on:
Papillary Serous Adenocarcinoma Of Ovary
My mom (50 yrs) was detected with papillary adenocarcinoma of ovary. Endometrium, cervix were normal. Please suggest me the better way to proceed?
You had bilateral endometrial adenocarcinoma of the ovaries (low grade 1-2) with an early grade (1) endometrial cancer. Hrt or not 1 mg climaval?
My fil,68 yrs,biopsy report stating "well differentiated papillary adenocarcinoma" @ rectosigmoid junction. Dr suggests surgery -R we doing right ?
Can be: Loaded question - they can cause pain by their size, they can twist on themselves and cause severe pain, they can abnormal cells in them - so many possibilities. Best to be checked by your obgyn to determine the best course of action. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Papillary serous carcinoma of the ovary
- Papillary serous adenocarcinoma of the endometrium
- Papillary serous carcinoma of the uterus
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Serous adenocarcinoma of the uterus
- Adenocarcinoma of the ovary
- What does it mean when the ovary on the right side of a woman hurts?
- Normal size of ovary in cm
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free