Doctor insights on:
Papillary Serous Adenocarcinoma Of Ovary
My mom (50 yrs) was detected with papillary adenocarcinoma of ovary. Endometrium, cervix were normal. Please suggest me the better way to proceed?
It is a type of canc: Your doctor can tell you where in the body this cancer originated. So it will bear the name of the organ where it started. Based on the organ of origin, we can tell you what to expect. Please ask such questions to your treating oncologist. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Depends: It depends on the stage. Early stage is curable with either surgery alone- vs surgery plus adjuvant therapy/chemotherapy . Advanced disease with distant spread even is very treatable however unfortunately is incurable. Please discuss further with your oncology team. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
You had bilateral endometrial adenocarcinoma of the ovaries (low grade 1-2) with an early grade (1) endometrial cancer. Hrt or not 1 mg climaval?
My fil,68 yrs,biopsy report stating "well differentiated papillary adenocarcinoma" @ rectosigmoid junction. Dr suggests surgery -R we doing right ?
Get 2nd opinion: Serous papillary (cyst)adenofibroma is an uncommon tumor of the oviduct (tube) or ovary. If you were my patient, i would ask that several pathologists look at the glass slides and confirm the benign diagnosis for everyone's peace of mind. Some clinicians might screen you for a brca mutation. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Papillary serous carcinoma of the ovary
- Papillary serous adenocarcinoma of the endometrium
- Papillary serous carcinoma of the uterus
- Papillary serous adenocarcinoma
- Serous adenocarcinoma of the uterus
- Adenocarcinoma of the ovary
- What does it mean when the ovary on the right side of a woman hurts?
- Normal size of ovary in cm
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free