Doctor insights on:
My friend chew pan masala not tambaco ... but his inside cheek having some white and gray lines and spot.. also upser side lips...what is this ?
Very, seek Ophth : The uvea consists of the iris, ciliary body & choroid. Uveitis is a failure of the eye's immune system. Infectious agents such as herpes simplex and bacteria. Urgent & thorough ophthalmic evaluation is mandatory, lest one's vision be permanently injured. Seek ophth assistance now... ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
One has domperidone: Pan D is a capsule containing 40 mg of Pantoprazole 40mg and 30 mg of Domperidone. Pan 40 contains only 40 mg of pantoprazole. Domperidone can help with nausea and vomiting and/or increase gut motility. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domperidone. Pantoprazole can help with, gastritis and esophagitis.by decreasing stomach acid. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantoprazole ...Read more
Minimal Risk: The nonstick surface coating on those pans, likely teflon, can break down. They should be replaced when the coating starts to scratch and flake. You may want to replace the pan and avoid using the nonstick coating for your cookware in the future. Overall, there is minimal risk in this situation. ...Read more
Medical question?: Doctors have to wash dishes as much as anybody else, but this question is not our best expertise. Still, one can soak burnt pots & pans in hot water and soap to see if the burnt food loosens up. If this doesn't work you need to scrub -- or consult with someone more informed about kitchen cleaning ideas. Good luck and happy cooking. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes: Some will.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Effects of eating pan masala rajnigandha
- Rajnigandha pan masala side effects
- Adverse effects of rmd pan masala
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does rajnigandha pan masala consists of?
- How to get rid of habit chewing pan masala?
- Diseases caused by chewing tobacco pan masala
- Is it safe to cook raw meat and vegetables together in the same pan?
- Harmful effects of rajnigandha pan masala