Doctor insights on:
Bulging in palpebral conjunctiva is apparent when the eyelid is spread outward. Lateral canthus also shows bulging. Some blisters are noted on conjunc?
I see some clear fluid blisters on the interior fornix of conjunctiva and also the palpebral conjunctiva on both eyes. They're asymptomatic until my eye gets irritated by something.
Yikes: Certainly as it can be cut free from its moorings and opened to reveal the space underneath - something done to accomplish certain kinds of eye surgery. This of course would be extremely painful in the unanesthetized eye and would accomplish nothing healthful for the eye and vision - so don't do this at home. ...Read more
Yes: A pterygium is a growth from the white of the eye extending to the surface of the cornea. The root of the word means "wing" as it appears to extend onto the clear cornea as a wing. When they get large enough, they may block the vision or cause astigmatism. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pink palpebral conjunctiva
- Bulbar and palpebral conjunctiva
- Lower palpebral conjunctiva
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Down-slanting palpebral fissures
- Has anyone heard of injection of the conjunctiva
- Eyes have downward palpebral slant
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free