Doctor insights on:
Palms And Soles Is Yellowish
I have a yellow tinge to my palms, soles and face. This can go a deep yellow at times .Im very worried, why do I have this?
Yellowish-orange spot right under left index finger(palm area) dosn't hurt.Looks kind of like a stain on the skin but won't come off.What could it be?
My boy's palm turned yellowish recently, both hands and feet. What would be the possible cause? He is not interested in many things. Apetitise is not good as well.
There are...: 19 possible causes, but not sure how old your son is, i'll take a shot and assume that he is under 16, so i would probably guess either anorexia or mononucleosis. Unless he found a liquor cabinet, i'd rule out cirrhosis of the liver...This is a good time to take him to the er/gastroenteroloist for an evaluation. Could also be a bile duct obstruction. He needs to be seen by a specialist! ...Read more
Help. have pustules on palms n fingers. yellowish in color. hard not easy to pop. pops byself n leaves dark brown red color n blister skin. Staph?
My palms are yellowish but my eyes aren't. A friend told me i may be insufficient of blood cause my period delayed for quite some time.
Diet: It could be possible that you are eating so many carrots that you are now seeing some color change in your palms and skin. If you are not eating a ton of carrots on a regular basis; you may have some metabolic disorder. One worst-case scenario would be liver disease, and the yellow palmar discoloration could be the beginnings of jaundice. It may be time for a blood test with your fp. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for rash all over except palms and soles?
- Is rash all over except the palms and soles a symptom of toxoplasmosis?
- Is rash on palms and soles a symptom of pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Itchy rash on palms of hands and soles of feet
- What could cause a rash on palms of hands and soles of feet?
- Blisters on palms of hands and soles of feet
- Red palms of hands and soles of feet
- What is the best treatment for rash on palms and soles?