Doctor insights on:
Palms And Soles Is Yellowing
I have a yellow tinge to my palms, soles and face. This can go a deep yellow at times .Im very worried, why do I have this?
Diet: It could be possible that you are eating so many carrots that you are now seeing some color change in your palms and skin. If you are not eating a ton of carrots on a regular basis; you may have some metabolic disorder. One worst-case scenario would be liver disease, and the yellow palmar discoloration could be the beginnings of jaundice. It may be time for a blood test with your fp. ...Read more
Recently my 5 year old son has had yellow/orange color on the bottom of his feet and in the palms of his hands. What could be causing this?
What does it mean when puss from a long time abcess on my palm switches from thick yellow to sometimes leaks fluid off n on? It is swollen and sore
Chronic infection: Have it checked out by your doctor. Infections of the hand could spread deep to the tissues or the bone. You probably need drainage and proper antibiotics. ...Read more
See your doctor: These symptoms can only be adequately diagnosed only after a thorough evaluation by your doctor. This may include labs and other satudies. Once all of the information is in, your doctor can let you know what's going on, and what to do to help you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for rash all over except palms and soles?
- Palms and soles is yellowish
- Is rash all over except the palms and soles a symptom of toxoplasmosis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is rash on palms and soles a symptom of syphilis?
- What does it mean if your poop is yellow and runny?
- Itchy rash on palms of hands and soles of feet
- Why is my sperm yellow and jelly like?
- Palms and soles looks yellow