Doctor insights on:
Painless Red Spots On Skin
What could be the cause of tiny red spots on skin? They look like tiny red flat miles. Have had them for years.
Dermatographism: Dermatographism means the ability to write on the skin. People with this form of chronic urticaria are sensitive to touch and pressure, as well as scratching. The areas of skin that are touched or scratched get a raised, red and itchy rash. While many people with chronic urticaria have some features of dermatographism, people with true dermatographism have pressure as the only trigger. ...Read more
Tiny red spots on skin. Kinda look like tiny cuts and maybe bleeding under the skin. What could this be?.
Petechiae?: This sounds like petechiae, which actually is small volume bleeding just under the skin. This should be examined by a provider- petechiae have several causes but can be present with platelet disorders, that can affect blood clotting. Occasionally severe infections can cause petechiae, but most people at that stage wouldn't be on healthtap- they'd be in the icu! ...Read more
Don't know.: There are a # of possible causes. The best way to get an accurate diagnosis would be dermatological evaluation. ...Read more
I gave oral sex to a man without condom but he didnt eyaculate. 3 days after I got fever, headache, cough and some red spots on skin. Can it be hiv?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Red spots on skin after shower
- Red spots with white centers on skin
- Red spots on skin after scratching
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Dime size red spots on skin
- Red spots on skin that turn white after scratching
- Blanching red spots on skin of upper body
- Small round red spots on skin
- Talk to a dermatologist online