Doctor insights on:
Painless Lump On Lower Left Stomach
A hard lump in the left side of my lower abdomen. It makes me look bloated but does not hurt unless I press very hard on it. What could this be?
Need exam: Impossible to give DX without an exam Please call you DR and get scheduled. If worsening, then go to the ER. ...Read more
Just found a small hard lump on my lower right abdomen. Lump is painless, what could be the cause?
Where?: Is the hard lump under the skin or inside the abdomen? You need to be examined by a doctor for proper assessment and diagnosis. Any opinion as to what the lump might be would be guessing. Good luck ...Read more
I have lost 8kg in 4months and experienced loss of apetetite for the past 3 months. I have a hard lump in the lower left side of my stomach.
Have: You had examination including physical, laboratory and radiologic work up? ...Read more
My 22 y/o boyfriend notice a hard lump in his lower left abdomen sometimes painful somedays it larger&harder than others & somedays his testicald hurt?
Sounds like a hernia: Probably a hernia. Ok to see a primary care provider for an exam. No emergency is its not too painful, but should get it checked out. Timing of evaluation depends on length of time it has been there, and severity of symptoms. Hope this helps! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Painless lump on lower left abdomen
- Painless lump on left side stomach
- Painless lump on lower right stomach
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of painless lump on lower left abdomen
- Painless lump on left upper stomach symptoms
- Causes of painless lump on left upper stomach
- Causes of painless lump on left side stomach
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online