Doctor insights on:
Painless Lump On Left Upper Abdomen Symptoms
I have a small lump in my upper abdomen. It is slightly left of my sternum. It is not painful, unless i manipulate it excessively. No symptoms noted. ?
No pain rock hard lump on my upper abdomen right at the center of rib cage. I usually feel bloated and want to puke. Can't sleep and can't burp.?
Stomach pain?: Recommend evaluation by a gastroenterologist.Get a more detailed answer ›
Can there be a mass built up under your left rib cage/upper abdomen from poop? or lack of popping?
In between my upper abdomen, there is a small 10mm ish lump. It is soft to touch and is only visible when I flex my abdomen.
Most likely a LIPOMA: A lipoma is a benign lump that can occur on your trunk and extremities, and actually anywhere under your skin. The only time they are surgically removed is if they aggravate you, like if they are under a belt or bra strap or cause pain with exercise. They also change size, sometimes small, sometimes larger, then going smaller. The only other thing to consider would be hernia of your intestines. ...Read more
I'm 18 I have a small lump under my skin on my upper abdomen. It has swelling but only the lump itself hurts when touched. Should i be worried?!
Possible Hernia: A hernia is when the muscle in the abdomen splits and allows the tissue underneath to poke through. This sometimes creates a bump on your abdomen, but not always. Hernias can be repaired with routine surgery. You need to have this evaluated by your doctor as untreated hernias can become strangulated and cause severe problems. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of painless lump on upper left abdomen
- Lump on upper left abdomen symptoms
- Painless lump on upper right abdomen symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Painless lump on left upper stomach symptoms
- Painful lump on upper left abdomen
- Causes of painless lump on lower left abdomen
- Painless lump on lower left abdomen
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online